2020 Show canceled. Sorry. See you next year!!
Ely Arts & Heritage Center 15th Annual Gala Art Show & Sale
July 10 – 12, 2020 7-9 PM $20
This year is the Artist’s Choice, which is an open, all media, and limited number art show. Each artist has a limit of nine pieces of work per medium. This is where you get to share the work of which you are most proud!
Celebrate the artists at the Opening night Gala reception on July 10 from 7-9, open to the public with a $20 ticket, available at the door. Please join us and share wine and light hors d’oeuvres while you converse with art lovers of Ely.
Guidelines & Schedule
Deliver artwork July 8th 4-7PM, July 9th 10AM- Noon
July 10th Artists Gala Reception
July 11-12 open 1-4PM daily
Pick up art work July 12th 4PM-7PM
- Artwork must be original, and the favored choice of the artist.
- All art must be for sale with only one exception as Not for Sale (NFS).
- No prints or reproductions please.
- The final decision for exhibiting the artwork will rest with the art show directors.
- Space will be allocated based on the order of applications received.
- Consent for publicity reproduction is considered granted unless otherwise
- Eligible Mediums: Glass, wood, fiber, ceramics, wearable art, mixed-media, sculpture, painting, metal, photography, basketry, jewelry and printmaking.
- Presentation: Each piece must be appropriately framed, assembled, and wired for hanging. If the art piece(s) will not be hanging on a wall, then it is the artist’s responsibility to provide the free-standing display case / stands / pedestals for their work. Installation of displays will be made in assigned areas. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor / Artist to provide the pieces in hanging condition with label identifying each piece with application: Title, Media, Size and Price
- Delivery: The Exhibitor / Artist must deliver the artwork to the display location as scheduled.
- Set-up: The facility team sets up the entire show. All care will be taken with your work. Ely Arts & Heritage Center is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Sales: All artwork must remain on display until the end of the show and sale. 75% of sales will be artist’s percentage and items sold will be paid to artist within 15 days of the end of the show.
- What your 25% buys : Ely Arts and Heritage Center is a 501(c)3 organization which uses its funds for arts, educational and heritage programs.
- Pick-up: The Exhibitor must pick up the art from the facility by the specified date and time. Sold artwork will be available for pick up on the final day.